- Develop Firmware specifications and documentations for new industrial, and safety, sensor products.
- Write Firmware coding and perform verification.
- Develop test methodology and execute test plans.
- Perform failure analysis (FMEA) on a firmware level.
- Develop required Firmware modules and test- boards to support production, testing and qualification.
- Write and maintain design documentation, also for functional safety.
- Close cooperation and communication in English language with Headquarter on common development projects.
- As necessary prepare Functional Safety concept on a Firmware level.
- Bachelor or Masters in Electrical & Electronic Engineer in Embedded Systems / Electrical / Electronics / Software / Computer Engineering from recognized institution.
- Minimum 3 years proven experiences of firmware development with at least one full cycle of firmware development.
- Comprehensive interdisciplinary knowledge of the electronic, optical, and mechanical aspects of sensors and their applications.
- Good knowledge of software engineering tools and processes.
- Good competence in embedded C and C++, Structured Programming.
- Good knowledge of RTOS MCU platform-based development.
- Good knowledge of software build process.
- Knowledge of ATOS, scripting programming and object oriented Programming using UML is desirable.
- Experience with functional safety development and management with knowledge of the standard IEC61508 is highly desirable.
- This is a permanent position
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Willingness to travel. Occasional overseas travelling for training and project meetings will be required.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com
and search for Job Reference: 13355
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [HIDDEN TEXT]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239