- Help build web features and making important design decisions for our suite of applications.
- Use industry web standards to build solutions using semantic mark-up, templates (Handlebars) and SASS.
- Collaborate with the design team, other software engineers and product managers to design, build, enhance, and test new features.
- Build functionalities with the user in mind, developing front-end pages demonstrating expertise in fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines.
- Create consistent projects using strong understanding of all major browsers.
- Design frameworks for user apps creations and assist in development of applications for both clients and internal functions.
- BSc in computer science, engineering or a related discipline (or equivalent).
- Proficiency in VueJS, and AngularJS 1.x with deep understanding and experience in designing and utilising RESTful APIs.
- Strong knowledge of web development tools and programming languages.
- Proactivity in suggesting solutions and improvements.
- Work comfortably with source version control software and package managers, and build-tools (Git, NPM, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack).
YOU WILL BE AT AN ADVANTAGE WITH THESE SKILLS:
OTHER EXPECTATIONS FOR ALL ROLES:
- Familiarity or interest in AI, Semantic Technologies, NLP and Search Engines.
- Experience in building hybrid mobile apps using the Ionic Framework / Cordova.
- Experience in building web applications with ECMAScript 6+ and working with backend built in Java EE and Spring Framework.x
- Experience in any of the following - Vue.js, Angular, or React.
- Understanding of security, performance, scalability aspects in web application development.
- Working knowledge on software lifecycle management and code organization.
• Work alongside a diverse squad of engineers, designers, and PMs with experience building systems and apps to implement features on time and with quality.
• Write clean and maintainable code that is properly tested and reviewed.
• Work in in autonomous, cross-functional Squads, taking ownership of development activities nd sharing knowledge across peers.
• Explore and evaluate the practicality of new technologies to improve existing processes and/or products.
• Have the passion and personal to ensure that your work makes a difference.