This role requires a broad level of skills, and the candidate will be both creative and technical, comfortable with a range of jobs from autonomous design, conceptual development, taking direction, providing layouts for conceptual ideas and creation of finished art files that will be required for press/publications, printed collaterals or any other type of related media such as outdoor, EDM, POS and brochures. The Senior Graphic/Digital Designer will work closely with the marketing team and daily be committed to meet deadlines and quality checking of design work.
Job Title Senior Graphic Designer
Reporting to Director, Marketing, Asia
· Conceptualize, develop and create elements for designs and layouts, ensuring the design meets business objectives as stated in the creative brief.
· Writes design direction for in-house designers or agencies to meet the objectives briefed in the deliverables
· Storyboarding for easier communication of ideas / brief
· Development and execution of Branding, re-branding and creation of Brand Guideline
· Design creative elements across multi-channel platforms; actively pursues new media and digital solutions.
· Animation and video editing skills required
· Build and maintain good relationships with the Marketing Services, Commercial team, as well as Operations - involves teams in discussing client requirements and/or product background, as well as methods of execution and delivery.
· Design medals and merchandise, exploring new designs and materials
· Ensure quality and prepares deliverables for production.
· Experience using Adobe Suite Software and able to prepare Final Artwork.
· Knowledge of various material applications.
· Able to create mock-ups for presentation and visualization
· Possess creative flair and able to keep up with the changing trend
· Able to create multiple-page (magazine) layouts for digital or print
· Able to produce diverse design styles.
· Able to work across departments and regional counterparts
· Able to deliver in a fast-paced environment
Design Development and Final Artwork:
· ATL/BTL marketing collateral; poster, flyer, etc.
· Story Boards and Design Directions/Creative Brief
· Medals and various merchandise
· Animations and videos
· eDM and Website elements
· Out-of-Home platforms; 6-sheet poster, façade, etc.
· Social Media elements and posts; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
· Branding items – events and activations activities
· Business development pitch and presentations layout and supporting visuals
· Event-day wayfinding system, site map/traffic advisory
· Event participant benefits and merchandise
· Social Media community management
· Onsite activation crew participation
Interested applicants please send your CVs to . We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are the manufacturers of high quality household cleaning & personal care products such as Walch, Ka Pod, Ar Fum, La Mamma, etc. Responsibilities * Responsible for the creative concept and desi
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content