Job Description :
SENIOR HR EXECUTIVE $4,000 - $5,000
VOLT, Singapore are looking for a Senior HR Executive to report to the Singapore HRD and undertake a full spectrum of HR duties for this global MNC.
It is important that the selected candidate comes from an MNC background and has exposure of of the following:
- Running full payroll for up to 400 pax ensuring total accuracy and completed on time
- Full life-cycle recruitment and selection from taking detailed job brief, sourcing, conducting first interviews, managing interview process through to negotiation and offer stage and on-boarding
- Compensation and Benefits reviews and managing insurance and salary review process along with HRD to complete analysis
- Assisting in the performance management and appraisal process.
- Ensure all Visa and work pass applications are completed on time and updated
- Managing employee relations where possible and referring to HRD where necessary
- Resolving questions and queries from workforce as first point of contact
- Taking the lead in projects where appropriate and managing to completion
- Ad hoc HR Administration where needed
This person needs to have excellent customer focus and written and verbal communication skills. They should be helpful by nature and be keen to grow and develop their HR skillset in this lean and sometimes demanding role.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan via email at [HIDDEN TEXT] for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).