Senior IoT Project Manager
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
• Manages scope, resources and timeframes effectively to meet client expectations profitably
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
• Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
• Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
• Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
• Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
• Navigates the attitudes, preferences, personalities and agendas across departments & disciplines
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
• Manages project budget.
• Assists in analyzing project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
• Manages day-to-day client interaction.
• Sets and manages client expectations.
• Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
• Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
• Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
• Builds a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives.
• Facilitates internal project team and client meetings effectively.
• Holds regular status meetings with project team.
• Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news.
• Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
• Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Possesses general understanding in the areas of IoT, RFID & sensors, solutions development, ERP, WMS, programming, database and system design.
• Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures.
• Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application to client engagements.