Technology Business Analyst / Technology Project Manager
Reporting to Novitee’s CTO, you will be part of a highly dynamic team who has helped grown Novitee into a leading F&B Technology company. We are looking for someone whom we can groom to a leadership position. Unlike other companies that place an emphasis on the certifications that you have and what University you graduated from, we are just looking for someone who can get work done. To us, the best candidate is someone who has the right attitude, someone who is willing to fight alongside us as we seek to dominate Southeast Asia.
If you are excited to join a high growth company, if the prospect of working together with bosses who will mentor and develop your career resonates with you, this might just be the right opportunity for you.
About the job
• Lead the development team in the identification and translation of business and technical requirements
• Involved in development of frontend and backend web applications
• Execute the software development activities across the full SDLC, seeing projects from start to maintenance stage
• Design, develop and use APIs
• Be the subject matter expert on cloud providers’ services
• Involved in code reviews. Testing and release management
• Set up and maintain cloud infrastructure for application servers and databases
• Ensure the responsiveness and uptime of applications in production environment
• Stay abreast of developments in web technologies and programming languages; explore and recommend new technologies or enhancements to existing architecture and toolsets.
• Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in web applications development and backend services
• Experience in building cloud based platforms, including infrastructure setup and administration
• Experience working on frontend technologies and frameworks
• Keen to lead a development team using Agile development methodologies and Test-driven development
• Experience in developing high performance and scalable VueJS (Frontend) & Laravel (Backend) based web applications
• Full-stack Development (VueJS, NodeJS, Laravel, MongoDB, MySQL, etc)