- Generate exhilarating and unforgettable gameplay experiences
- Attractive salary & benefits
Our client is a leading game development studio in Asia Pacific with a presence in Singapore more than a decade. The Singapore office has a multicultural team with over 30 different nationalities and is rapidly expanding as a result of the company's continued success in creating memorable gameplay experiences.
As a Senior Level Artist, you will take part in the production of the games by creating, adapting or implementing all the essential 3D Environment elements for the success of the game.
Your responsibilities include:
- Learning and respecting the artistic direction established (references, documents etc).
- Determining the objects and environments required, and adjusting the work according to the story and gameplay (Game design documents).
- Planning, with your immediate supervisor, the objects and environment to be created.
- Creating objects and environments by choosing the quality to achieve vs the importance in the game and technical constraints.
- Having the objects and environments validated by the Lead Artist or Art Director.
- Verifying the quality of objects and environments once imported into the game, and making improvements when necessary.
- Correcting the bugs identified by the testers and undertaking any other ad-hoc duties, if necessary.
- You have at least 6 years’ experience in 3D operation (within the gaming industry is an advantage) and you have experience in working on AAA games.
- You have created 3D models and textures of buildings and landscape objects, in your previous projects.
- You possess good knowledge of one or more 3D packages along with the technical constraints linked to real time, 3D engines and level editors.
- You are an expert in UV, Zbrush etc. and you have a creative eye, along with an attention to detail.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.