To develop an in-house MIS system, for local and head office reporting purpose, across Risk, Finance, Treasury, Corporate Banking, Compliance, Operation departments etc. Most are fixed-format reports by SSIS/SP/SSRS.
Banking industry exposure covering reporting of Finance, Risk management, Treasury, Corporate Banking, Compliance, Operation (3 and above)
- Expert level experience with Microsoft SQL language and related technologies/languages
- Good knowledge of Business Analysis and communicate with end users smoothly
- Previous experience and proven success on SQL database project delivery
- Minimum of 8-12 years SQL Development business experience, experiences with agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of banking business and products
- Experience in creating documentations, such as FSD, SIT test scenarios; etc.
- Good knowledge of data models
- Good Communication skills, including written and oral skills
- Good analytical/problem solving skills, including ability to grasp issues and trouble-shoot
- Ability to multi-task and deliver quality output
- Good working attitude and a team player
- Work within a professional, dynamic and creative agile development team to support delivery of in-house MIS system that will bring significant business benefit for the client
- Design, develop and maintain appropriately-scaled, effective solutions to support data loading, processing, reports generation and reconciliation activity in Microsoft SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS, etc.), .NET and related tools
- Communicate with end-users from departments such as Finance, Risk, Corporate Banking, etc. to produce FSD (functional specification document)
- Produce high quality design documentation including TSD (technical specification document), knowledge transfer document, user training manual, etc. Share and document system and domain knowledge to eliminate single points of failure
- Ensure design and development take into account all aspects of requirements - including data quality, customer experience, architecture, security & operations - so that software is fit for purpose
- Work with business analysis and technical counterparts within project team and from the client side, to create holistic requirements with:
o Clear criteria for success
o Expected outcomes
- Implement and configure, hand-on delivery
- Participate in scheduled meetings
- Mentor junior MS SQL Developers
- Provide support for the solutions, including analysis, issue tracking and resolution. Take pro-active ownership of support tasks and see them through to completion
- Facilitate delivery to end users, dependent applications, and support processes
- Plans, prepares, reviews, and executes test cases with rigor and precision, and ensures all tasks are completed on time.
- Able to perform all kinds of tests as required by the product (functionality, integration, smoke, performance, usability, regression, acceptance, sanity, etc.)
Interested send your CV in a word format.