Gather, analyse and formalise user’s business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project.
• Prepare project documentation such as Requirement Specifications/Use Case Specifications etc Adhere to project scope, update requirement traceability matrix, inform and record out-of-scope issues.
• Develop technical design specification and translate technical design into process/program specification. Involve in the design review session.
• Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc.
• Participate in Coding and Code Review.
• Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test & implementation activities.
• Prepare user manual and operations manual, and plan & facilitate training of users and operators.
• Provide post implementation support (including production support and service requests).
• Escalate and discuss critical issues such as scope creep with the relevant managers.
• Conduct requirement gathering sessions. Conduct gap analysis of current business process to identify improvement opportunities.
Optimum Solutions, is a full spectrum Software Solutions and a Managed Services Company. The services from Optimum are designed to deliver Enterprise Client-Server/ Multi-tier and Web based solutions across the entire value chain, spanning on-site consulting services to turnkey software projects. Opportunities abound when you work @ Optimum, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider. Our client list includes major Fortune 500 organizations. Our customers are primarily from Banking and Finance, Manufacturing, Distribution, Technology, Service and Healthcare verticals.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content