Job Description :
- Located in the West
- Good Employee Benefits
- Review and interpret customer technical specifications and industry codes
- Analyze, create and review product design packages from concept phase through to final assembly
- Develop and review engineering documents, including specifications and drawings
- Check the work of drafters, designers and other engineers
- Provide technical support to equipment manufacturing, fabrication, assembly, test and installation activities
- Investigate non-conformances and provide technical disposition. Identify root cause of any technical problems and propose solutions to ensure corrective and preventive actions are implemented
- Effectively guide and mentors juniors
- Actively participate in planning and scheduling of assigned projects
- Provide engineering support to tender and feed study activities
HOW TO APPLY:
- Degree or Masters in Engineering with min 4-5 years of industrial experience in mechanical design
- Sound understanding of Engineering practices, design methods & calculations.
- Good organization and some project planning skills
- Demonstrate an ability to guide and mentor others and demonstrate some degree of leadership ability
- Strong in both verbal and written technical communication
- General understanding of economic factors (cost, profit, impact of decisions)
- Self-motivated individual with good communication skills
Submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Tiffany Dorjpalam Bolortungalag (EA Personnel Reg. No. R1765533, Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd EA Licence No. 05C3451) to
or call Tiffany at 6590 9953 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
Current & Expected Salary
Reason(s) for leaving
Notice Period / Availability to commence work
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or rsum to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.