- Understand and assess the quality of all basic/detailed design specifications such as (but not limited to) system flows; interface specifications, database schemas, functional specifications and software diagrams.
- Ensure the quality, accuracy and completeness of all test documents (E.g. test plan, test cases) based on the requirements/design industry best practices.
- Manage and coordinate the document review processes/procedures with multiple teams (E.g. Users, vendor, HO/LO teams).
- Review the outcomes of each test cycles (FT, LT, ST and UAT).
- Gather and manage the test/master data.
- Work with the vendor/HO/LO teams to coordinate all testing activities; perform defect and release management.
- Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science or any other related discipline from a recognize education institution.
- Over 8 years of working experience with completion of at least 2 SDLC cycle (From requirement to release).
- Well experienced in test coordination, defect and release management.
- Past experiences working in a vendor management environment.
- Past experiences working in complicated projects involving many stakeholders and multiple stakeholder groups.
- Domain experiences with remittance or transaction workflow systems.
- Possess working knowledge in Test/Defect/Release management, SQL, technical writing/documentation and etc.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845