Job Description :
My client is a global leader in the optics, inspection and equipment industry and now seek an experienced R&D Mechatronics Engineer
- Assume responsibility to provide subsystem design and development expertise, system integration, test and characterization
- Provide system trouble shooting, new product introduction and escalation support.
- Define the entire system and subsystem specifications and document manufacturing procedures
- Provide training to manufacturing engineers and technicians
- Manage detailed manufacturing requirements and introduction plans in the design concept phase
- Ensure DfM, Quality, tooling, process documentation, build process optimization and facilities requirement are well covered
- PhD or Maters in Mechatronics, Electrical, Robotics or equivalent
- At least 5 - 8 years experience in machine design and development
- Strong hands-on mechanical and electrical design, prototyping and debugging experience
- Foundation in metrology, interferometry, imaging processing, motion control systems and optical system will be a plus;
- Travel of about 10%
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).