1. Accredited with the IES-ACES Joint Accreditation Committee (JAC) and
2. A minimum of 4 years experience in supervising VEHICULAR FLYOVERS/VEHICULAR TUNNELS/MRT VIADUCTS/MRT UNDERGROUND STRUCTURES.
1. Supervise the construction of VEHICULAR FLYOVERS/VEHICULAR TUNNELS/MRT VIADUCTS/MRT UNDERGROUND STRUCTURES. in compliance with the requirements of the Building and Construction Authority and other relevant Authorities Requirements and Contract Specifications
2. Perform all duties as instructed by the Qualified Person and
3. Monitor and Report on work proper and safety.
The Resident Technical Officer (RTO) reports to the electrical section and he is responsible for the supervision of the Electrical maintenance works, upgrading and modernization projects undertaken by
Job Description & Requirements * To review all Authority's and Contractor's drawings * To provide all relevant endorsements required by the relevant authorities * Supervise all civil, structu
JOB REQUIREMENTS: 1. Accredited with the IES-ACES Joint Accreditation Committee (JAC) and 2. A minimum of 3 years experience in supervising VEHICULAR FLYOVERS/VEHICULAR TUNNELS/MRT VIADUCTS/MRT UND
Job Description . Work in a team of site supervisors led by Resident Engineers and Project Managers . Site supervision/Inspection of construction works as the Owner's Engineer . Liaise with all par
As one of the world's most value resources, our team is solving some of the world's most complex water issues. Whether it's treating, distributing or storing water, Jacobs reaches across boundaries an
Responsibilities: * To perform all roles and responsibilities required of site supervisors under the Building Control Act * To supervise the timely execution of the works and maintain quality co
Roles and Responsibilities * To perform all roles and responsibilities required of site supervisors under the Building Control Act * To supervise the timely execution of the works and maintain q
Roles & Responsibilities The Resident Technical Officer shall report to the Consultant, be responsible for the constant/standing supervision of the construction of Civil & Structural works of the pr
Responsible for performing laboratory sampling, water testing in a laboratory and execute approved environmental monitoring programmes to ensure legal compliance for our plant. Responsibilities: .
About our client: Our client is an international facility management company. About the role: * Advise and lead the technical investigations for rectification works. * To carry out all prevent
Working location : Senoko Working hours : 5.5 days alternate Sat (Mon-Fri 0800-1700 or 0830-1730 alternate Sat 0800-1200 or 0830-1230) Job Descriptions: - Perform gas installation work and gas sup
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content