• Investigate, troubleshoot and monitor critical Digital Products. This will also
include end to end application support, engaging customers and business, analyze
functional and technical in-depth solutions.
• Work closely with the corresponding dev teams in terms of bug fixing and
suggesting new features and enhancements based on live issues.
• Develop tools and programs to achieve operational efficiency, smooth
customer experience and become subject matter expert.
• Lead technical bridges and interact with both technical staff and
management during the incident and change management process.
• Provide guidance and technical expertise to junior team members.
• Provide ideas and develop tools that will ease the day today activities of the
• Dive deep and understand every issue occurred and own them completely
for end to end closure.
Your background will ideally include:
• Bachelors/Degree in Computer Science or other technology field; Typically,
candidates are expected to
• Strong work ethic, leadership skills, excellent judgment and good time
management in prioritizing work, and the ability to work in fast paced, team
• Strong technical background with full stack application knowledge with
hands on experience on REST technologies.
• Knowledge in Java or related technologies would aid in bug fixing,
• understanding the products supported better and also to support integration
• Experience supporting web and mobile applications and troubleshooting
problems in a cross-functional environment.
• strong technical aptitude and excellent communication skills.
• Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
• 5+ years of technical support and development experience with Java,
• Automation, bug fixing, Production & Application support
• Experience working with any log analysis tools and applications.
Optimum Solutions, is a Singapore based full spectrum Software Solutions and Managed Services Company. Software services from Optimum are designed to deliver Enterprise Client-Server/ Multi-tier and Web based solutions across the entire value chain, spanning on-site consulting services to turnkey software projects. We started our operations in March 1997. Since then, we have grown to 2000 plus consultants working with us and have developed into a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive organization with professional management, strong technical and financial resources and commitment to fully serve its clients in Singapore, China, USA, Malaysia, Philippines & India.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content