• Investigate, troubleshoot and monitor critical Digital Products. This will also
include end to end application support, engaging customers and business, analyze
functional and technical in-depth solutions.
• Work closely with the corresponding dev teams in terms of bug fixing and
suggesting new features and enhancements based on live issues.
• Develop tools and programs to achieve operational efficiency, smooth
customer experience and become subject matter expert.
• Lead technical bridges and interact with both technical staff and
management during the incident and change management process.
• Provide guidance and technical expertise to junior team members.
• Provide ideas and develop tools that will ease the day today activities of the
• Dive deep and understand every issue occurred and own them completely
for end to end closure.
Your background will ideally include:
• Bachelors/Degree in Computer Science or other technology field; Typically,
candidates are expected to
• Strong work ethic, leadership skills, excellent judgment and good time
management in prioritizing work, and the ability to work in fast paced, team
• Strong technical background with full stack application knowledge with
hands on experience on REST technologies.
• Knowledge in Java or related technologies would aid in bug fixing,
• understanding the products supported better and also to support integration
• Experience supporting web and mobile applications and troubleshooting
problems in a cross-functional environment.
• strong technical aptitude and excellent communication skills.
• Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
• 5+ years of technical support and development experience with Java,
• Automation, bug fixing, Production & Application support
• Experience working with any log analysis tools and applications.
Optimum Solutions, is a Singapore based full spectrum Software Solutions and Managed Services Company. Software services from Optimum are designed to deliver Enterprise Client-Server/ Multi-tier and Web based solutions across the entire value chain, spanning on-site consulting services to turnkey software projects. We started our operations in March 1997. Since then, we have grown to 2000 plus consultants working with us and have developed into a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive organization with professional management, strong technical and financial resources and commitment to fully serve its clients in Singapore, China, USA, Malaysia, Philippines & India.
Hands on involvement in end to end software development process for Banking and Financial related projects
Senior Associate / Associate, Software Engineer (Java), Investment %26 Trading Technology, Technology and Operations
Handle the full spectrum of recruitment Screen and qualify applications from both passive and active avenues Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
12 Months and extendable contract (Multiple positions open) Attractive salary package 2 + years of Experience in Java/J2EE and Oracle
Job Description : An great opportunity as a Senior Software Engineer to work within leading entertainment industry to help develop and transform their critical application as part of their digital initiatives and to gain new software architecture e
Job Description : An great opportunity as a Senior Software Engineer to work within leading entertainment industry to help develop and transform their critical application as part of their digital initiatives ! Get to gain new software architecture
Job Description : An great opportunity as a Senior Software Engineer to work within leading entertainment industry to help develop and transform their critical application as part of their digital initiatives ! Good chance to experience up-to-date
Your main responsibility is to develop, maintain and implement interfaces, within CA-CIB’s enterprise application ecosystem. You will ensure the assigned projects; activities and tasks are delivered within the defined time, scope, cost and quality.
Job Description The Staff Software Engineer would be a part of a high performance global team responsible for the delivery of features in the Resolve Online program. As a key member of the delivery execution team, candidate would need to create scal
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content