- Be part of a multinational team of engineers responsible for developing software for automotive instrument clusters and/or HVAC systems
- Job scope includes software analysis, software design, code implementation, software integration, module verification and validation
- You will be responsible for the quality and on-time delivery of your work-products throughout the software development lifecycles
- You will be responsible for the development of Cluster GUI/Application and Tools
- You will work closely with other software engineers in Germany and Asia
- Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering, or a related discipline, preferably with specialization or related experience in development of graphical user interface for embedded devices.
- Strong understanding to Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
- Excellent/Strong programming skills in C++/C#
- Experience in XML design and implementation
- Knowledge of interfacing XML/XSLT with C# will be a definite advantage
- Experience in model-based design and implementation of GUI and its logic & control
- Experience in design and implementation of GUI/Application for embedded systems will be a definite advantage
- Good understanding of real-time system architecture/design
- Experience in embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc)
- Experience with software configuration management tools / version control tools
- Analysis and design experience using UML preferred
- Willing to travel overseas for training and/or projects on short notice.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 13804
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [HIDDEN TEXT]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239