Oracle NetSuite is an American cloud computing company that provides software services to help manage business finances, operations, and customer relations. Today, Oracle NetSuite Global Business Unit provides a suite of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), HR and omnichannel commerce software that runs the business of companies in more than 100 countries.
As a Senior / Software Engineer, you will help us deliver our market leading NetSuite product that powers many of the world’s largest ERP and NFP sites. Ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to apply technology to solve real business problems. They will be able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical constituencies. Above all, they will demonstrate a clear ability to create robust, easily extensible solutions for our customers.
• Designs, implements, tests and deploys software solutions for cloud based system.
• Cooperates with QA engineers for Quality Assurance, and automation test.
• Correctly translate user requirements into technical design.
• Creates solution, designs and implements on top of NetSuite platform, by using advanced data structure and algorithms.
• Resolves and troubleshoots software issues and get final delivery done according to time constraints.
• Provides occasional support to new team members.
• Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of a variety of factors
• Focus on quality and application performance
• Follow the SCRUM framework & methodology
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics
• Ability to understand, speak, read and write basic Chinese language is required.
• Skilled in integration approaches and strategies
• Experience with architecting systems
• Rich designing and development experience with advanced data structures and algorithms, and design patterns.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Experience with rich UI development
• Advanced HTML skills: HTML5, CSS 3, XHTML, JSP
• Experience of designing high performance system.
• Experience of CI/CD, and version control tools like P4, and Git.
• Experience of DevOps.
• Agile/Scrum experience.
Oracle Corporation is the world's leading supplier of software for information management and the world's second largest independent software company. With annual revenues of more than $10.0 billion, the company offers its database, tools and application products, along with related consulting, education and support services, in more than 145 countries around the world.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Java
level Hiring For: High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content