Job Description :
- Join an exciting growing company with regional exposure!
- Be part of a vibrant and creative work environment
- Drive business impact with analytical solutions
Our client is an established IT company that provides equity trading IT solutions for various prestigious and international financial firms in Singapore.
They are currently expanding their Singapore office and would like to invite candidates with the relevant experience to join their Internet Technologies team as Senior Software Specialist.
In this role, you will be the main liaison point between the clients, internal resources and vendors for the seamless execution of projects.REQUIREMENTS:
- Manage key client project
- Gather and analyse business requirements and translate thier requirement into system design and product enhancements
- Diploma / Degree in IT
- 6 - 8 years of working experience in development
- Familiar with Object-Oriented Programming concept and MVC designs
- Proven track record of completing projects on time, delivering high quality results
- Knowledge of framework such as React JS and jQuery is an advantage
- SDLC experience
HOW TO APPLY:
- Location: Central
- Working days: Office hours
- Salary: Up to $6,500 + AWS (salary package will commensurate according to experience and qualifications)
Simply click on Apply Now to submit your application now, or email a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Chew Huey Jie (Reg. No.: R1982554) at Or call your friendly Consultant, Huey Jie, at 6590 9927 or 8102 5054
for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.By submitting any application or rsum to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.