• Continue to drive technical service improvements post major incidents & outages by liaising with the Major Incident teams, Problem Management team, as well as Product & Engineering teams.
• Support the customer front ending teams like CSC, Service Management & GAMs within the region for any chronic technical issues and support, with a robust action plan to be driven either through company's operations, other line of business or any external or internal agency.
• Run network audits in order of preference & requirement for the key customers in region based on historical issues and/or on back of incidents to improve services and ensure repetitive issues, are avoided.
• Drive and provide all support for 3rd-level technical troubleshooting, and if required to also engage with the partners like Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, ADVA, Dell to name a few.
• Major incident and problem management – ensuring technical leadership for support teams during major service disruptions affecting customers in the region and provide guidance where appropriate for service restoration.
• Oversee the change management process relating to critical network/infrastructure changes and instigate backup plans for customers if required.
• Have technical skills of 3rd-line and above capability to resolve complex faults, and support complex provide & change issues, on a 24/7 basis (where required).
• Oversee the change management process relating to critical network/infrastructure changes and instigate backup plans for customers, if required.
• Expert Level Qualification in at least one of the following vendors Cisco, Juniper, VMware, Example qualifications include CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert)/JNCIE-SP.
• Design, implementation & support experience of Software Defined Network (SDN), Network Function virtualization (NFV) and Cloud applications.
• Good understanding and experience of deploying NFV Management and Orchestration (MANO) software stack, OpenStack, and Open Network Automation Platform (ONAP).
• Degree level or equivalent ICT, IT Security, Computing, Telecoms experience.
• Service Management qualification, ITIL Foundation essential, ITIL Intermediate is preferred.
• Intermediate/Advanced professional qualification on transmission-related products like Ericsson, Nortel, Ciena equipment’s.
Please send your most updated CV in MS WORD FORMAT to [HIDDEN TEXT]
Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.:R1111100)
Quinnox Solutions specializes in providing search and recruitment services. We pride ourselves in delivering effective human capital solutions in the diverse field of Technology based on our keen perception of both our clients' business needs and candidates' career aspirations.
EA License Number: 06C3126
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & cont
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & contr
We at U3 Infotech looking for Network Engineer for one of our direct client. Someone holds CCNA certification with at least three (3) years hands-on practical experience in operating enterprise routers/switches, firewalls, load balance etc.
Looking for candidate with experience in MS CRM including hands-on exposure in the latest D365 experience in on premise & Online preferable