Job Description :
•Point of contact for L1 Service Desk.
•Possible Part time
•Investigating issues engaging with problem management
•Continual service improvement activities.
•Provide guidance to users on next steps to resolve Access issues.REQUIREMENTS:
• Interest in Technology and the willingness to learn and develop new skills
• Upper-intermediate English and German language is a must (min B2) any other European language as an advantage
• Strong problem-solving skills and effective communication with customers in troubleshooting technical issues over the phone
• Autonomous, creative team player in a multicultural environment
• Goal-oriented personality
• Strong communication skillsWE OFFER:
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Multisport card
• 5th week of leave
• Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
• Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content