• Oversee and ensure technical support assistance to customers
• Respond in a timely manner to all customer enquiries related to existing products and services
• Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve all technical issues related to the company’s products and services
• Follow standard policies, process and procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal function or department
• Follow up with customers in a timely manner to ensure all issues are addressed to satisfaction and fully functional after resolution or after troubleshooting process
• Provide coaching and training to the end users if required
• Provide technical support to SEA participation and engagement in events, roadshows and exhibitions
• Lead on seminars, presentations and road shows when required.
• Take ownership of all technical requirements in relations to the company’s products and services
• Degree/Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
• One to two years of relevant experience in automation engineering
• Programmable logic controller programming experience (IEC 61131 – FB, LD, ST).
• Read architectural, mechanical and electrical drawings and have a solid understanding of basic electrical and mechanical control systems.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Power Point, Word, Excel)
• Well-spoken and comfortable with public speaking.
• Mature and independent with good interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficient in AutoCad / EPLAN
• Travelling is required
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [HIDDEN TEXT].
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content