You support MINDEF’s digital transformation efforts and data-driven decisions for media operations, as well as developing the data structure for a web/mobile-based application.
You are tasked to:
• Conduct research on the data landscape, and propose the most effective technological solutions that will digitalise and enable shorter information cycles in media operations – in relation to data warehousing and visualisation dashboards;
• Design, implement and deliver a data warehousing/consolidation project with formulated data principles and fields (including cleaning, tagging and organising data);
• Consolidate and interpret considerations such as ops requirements, scope, gaps analysis, scalability and documentation of functional specifications within the data warehousing project;
• Develop dashboards to enhance the usefulness of datasets, presenting information in tailored ways to suit different needs; and
• Drive and implement robust and customisable data querying, transformation and visualisation processes.
• Tertiary qualification in computer science, statistics, mathematics, information science/technology, computer engineering or related fields
• Proficient in at least one or more of the following: Google Cloud, Amazon RDS, Microsoft SQL, Power BI, Qliksense, Tableau and/or possesses database-related skills
• Possess good understanding in designing and developing data projects and visualisations
• Possess strong problem solving and creative thinking skills; has details orientation
• Ability to understand concepts; and communicate well with operation and development teams
• Understanding of design principles, colour theories, human cognitive and perceptual limitations and capabilities would be an advantage
• Successful candidates will be offered a 12-month contract
• Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To apply, please submit your application at https://go.gov.sg/mindefste. Only applications submitted through this form will be processed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Material Handling Equipment (MHE) Operator/Forklift Operator/Warehouse Assistant/Inventory Assistant is responsible for sorting, routing and loading cargo to and from various warehousing or storag
- Stock inventory - Release stocks - General Work - Clean office premises - Assist in the collection & delivery of copier machines - Clearing & top up of toners - Preparing spare parts
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content