A system integrator is looking for Microsoft technology expert to become their Sharepoint developer to be involved in exciting applications.
You will possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant. You would need to have a proven track record in Sharepoint and .NET Framework development. You would have at least 3 years experience in Sharepoint and complete at least 1 SDLC. You would be proficient in some of the following technologies:
* SharePoint (Develop and build in Sharepoint) - SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016
* Experience in ASP.Net development (MVC/ASP.Net)
* SQL procedures , SQL Server related development. SSRS
* Proficient in design, development and deployment of large scale Sharepoint project
* Strong communication and problem solving skills
* Self motivated and team player
What You Will Get:
If you're successful, you will be offered a highly competitive package, opportunities for career progression and the achievement of being part of the success of exclusive and complex projects.
If you are available and interested in this position and would like further information please forward your CV to Queenie.Nguyen for immediate consideration.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
EA Registration ID: R1765888
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content