- Join a market-leading IT services firm
- Work on technical design and ensure solutions run well
Our client is a Fortune 500, end-to-end IT services company helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change and guide their digital transformation journeys.
As a result of their impressive growth, they are looking to hire Sharepoint Developer.
Work with architects to rationalize the technical design and ensure the solution work well with the government infrastructure, policies, standards, and security requirements.
You will be responsible for :
- Testing and debugging custom solutions.
- Creating test cases, updating the existing technical requirement specs.
- Collecting detailed user and technical requirements.
- Analyzing collected requirements, translate into programming solutions, and ensure that identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Creating MasterPage, page layout, .aspx pages in SharePoint using SharePoint designer.
- You have at least 3 years experience in .Net development & SharePoint server-side object model programming
- You have experience in SharePoint Designer, custom web parts, custom application page layouts implementations using visual studio 2015/2017
- You have a good understanding of SharePoint 2013/2016 OOTB features
- You have hands-on experience in SharePoint 2013/2016 Installation and confirmation and SharePoint 2007/2010/2013/2016 migration
- You are a good team player and have a proactive approach
Ref : 57813044