- Opportunity to learn about social media marketing, content production, market analysis, email marketing, and podcast marketing.
- Join a Property Developer & E-commerce firm with great work culture.
Our client offers coworking spaces and a network of innovative communities for personal and professional growth. The Company takes pride in delivering excellent customer service.
The Intern will join the Marketing team to support international expansion, content production, and initiatives in the modern coworking space. You will have the opportunity to learn the ins-and-outs of social media marketing, content production, market analysis, email marketing, and podcast marketing.
You are responsible for:
- Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and other platform analysis and content production.
- Writing content and articles within the innovation, startup space.
- Supporting email marketing efforts by assisting design, messaging and segmentation of emails.
- Supporting communications between departments including sales, finance, operations.
- Supporting the rollout of the new podcast initiative, including holding interviews with leading startups, managing sharing and success of the initiative.
- Working closely with the Events team in supporting event marketing
You are currently a college/university student based in Singapore.
You are creative, with the ability to create captions for the social media channels.
You are able to work independently and in a team.
You have good verbal and written communication skills.