- A role that allows you to make a positive social impact
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our Client is a web technology and solution provider that aims to help small and mid companies to quickly implement IT and e-commerce solutions effectively and professionally. Their range of services and solutions are designed to meet the needs of SMEs in Singapore, keeping in tune with the unique requirements of their clients.The Job
As a Social Media Specialist, you will manage the Company’s social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities. This includes developing relevant content topics in Japanese to reach out to the Company's business target customers in Japan. You will also be responsible for planning, implementation and monitoring of the Company’s social media strategies to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and most importantly increase sales.Your responsibilities are to:
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, videos and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to Japanese users in a social way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Oversee design (Profile pic, ads, landing pages, etc).
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns to integrate with the company’s overall marketing campaign plans and channels.
- Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation.
- Monitor the reviews and respond to each one, timely and with care.
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports in Japanese for management showing results (ROI).
- Demonstrate the ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan and drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Analyse, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
- You are a fluent Japanese speaker (JLPT N1) with the ability to understand, read, write and speak with our Japanese associates, clients, and the Company’s internal staff daily, in Japan.
- You have hands-on familiarity with a wide range of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and awareness of trending hashtags.
- You are proficient in Content Marketing theory and application, with the experience in sourcing and managing Content Development and publishing in Japanese.
- You are conversant with a set of networking tools, that will make it possible for you to manage the social media empire from one dashboard.
- Your knowledge of WordPress CMS (self-hosted) and other Content Management Systems is often helpful, along with skill sets of HTML, CSS, Photoshop and the principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
- You are highly knowledgeable in the principles of Search and Social.
- You possess a great ability to identify potential negative or crisis and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- You will manage a full plate of competing priorities, organizing them around daily, weekly, seasonal, and yearly deadlines, to-do lists, and goals.
- You will also be working with teams from IT, Customer Service & Operations and Marketing departments to coordinate your efforts and resolve common problems.
Apply for this role at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/56213081