- Participate in requirements analysis;
- Collaborate with development teams to produce Windows-based applications;
- Write clean, scalable codes using .NET programming languages;
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related discipline;
- Familiar with SQL Server and design/architectural patterns;
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET);
- Understanding of Agile methodologies;
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry will be an added advantage;
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.