- Mentor and lead a team of up to 5 pax to meet business objectives
- Amazing compensation package that commensurates with experience
Our Client is a leading multinational bank headquartered in Singapore. They have a global network of more than 450 branches and offices located at Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
The bank's core business is commercial and corporate banking services, personal financial services, private banking and asset management services, as well as corporate finance, venture capital, investment, and insurance services.
As Development Lead, you will oversee the end-to-end software development and provide support. This includes pre-project initiation, functional specifications to development, implementation, testing and support.
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level.
- Partnering with business stakeholders to understand business requirements and provide consultation on solution and technology.
- Managing or leading a team of developers to implement solution that meet business requirements and are in alignment with organization's business objectives.
- Managing and overseeing portfolio of projects and change requests and development issues and escalations.
- Working with vendor to ensure product deliveries are timely and good quality.
- Managing budget coming from different projects.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 12 years experience, ideally in application development and maintenance with full software development life cycle role.
- You possess competent technical knowledge of Unix and Windows platforms operating systems and knowledge of Business Products.
- You have a strong delivery and project management experience in implementing regulatory reporting system in order to comply with regulators in Asia region, for Basel (RWA) and Local Regulatory Reporting.
- You are a fast learner, enjoy analytical work with attention to details and are proactive in providing solutions.
- You are capable of identifying the team and individual’s strengths and development areas and steer/enable their growth and development in the right direction.
- You have the ability to manage day-to-day risk and can deliver quality work in an effective/optimal manner.
- You focus on collective/teamwork by utilizing diverse talents and personalities in a constructive manner.