- Responsible for system evaluation, design, implementation, development and system integration
- Job scope includes software development for the entire product life cycle including requirements analysis, design and review, code implementation, software integration, testing, validation, release, etc.
- You will be responsible for the quality and on-time delivery of your work products throughout the software development life cycles
- You will be responsible for the development of SW components and/or SW (Sub-) systems according to the defined SW development life cycle process.
- You will be working closely and communicating effectively within the team or inter-disciplines / global team to ensure a smooth project progress
- Degree/Master in Computer/Electrical Engineering or relevant study
- At least 7 years of experience in the automotive or product development industry
- Advanced programming skills in Embedded C/C++
- Specialize in embedded real time micro-controller architecture (CPU, Interrupt, Bus, Memory, Peripheral, etc) design/analysis, preferably in multi-core heterogenous software architecture.
- Strong software analysis, architecture design, troubleshooting and debugging skill is a must
- Able to analyze circuit schematic diagram and perform hardware troubleshooting
- Experience in DSP, image processing and/or camera specific drivers is a plus
- Experience in vehicle bus/protocol (CAN, Flexray, etc) and diagnosis services (UDS, KWP2000 etc) is a plus
- Experience in industrial product development life cycle is an advantage
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 13798
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [HIDDEN TEXT]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239