• The development of new features and enhancements for Escher clients
• Utilise best practices and design patterns to write clean, efficient and elegant code.
• Troubleshooting, debugging and resolving technical issues.
• Writing Unit Tests.
• Performance tuning applications.
• Participating in code reviews.
• Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
• A degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a similar role
• A strong knowledge of Microsoft .NET framework and specifically C#.
• Experience of full project lifecycle.
• Experience in POS development with peripheral integration (desirable).
• Data driven UI architecture (desirable).
• Good problem solving skills.
• Willingness to keep up with the latest technology trends.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• .NET / C# / .NET Core
• IoC / Dependency Injection
• Design Patterns
• NUnit / NSubstitute
• XML & JSON