Responsible for the entire development cycle activities including: requirement analysis, design, implementation, test, and their corresponding documentation.
- Tool development for code generation and XML schema translation.
- Tool development for automation of processes: validation/analysis of vehicle warning database.
- Script development for toolchain, build, and continuous integration infrastructure.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field , with 2 years of software development experiences.
- Practical and hands on knowledge in C# (preferred) or any object oriented languages at intermediate level at the minimum
- Practical and hands on knowledge in unit test
- For Script development responsibility only: practical and hands on knowledge in build technologies and scripting languages
- Overseas travel for project needs may be required
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 13803
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [HIDDEN TEXT]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239