Software Quality Engineer - Automated Testing
Experience: 3 to 7 Years
Education: Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering
Primary Skills: SCRUM, QA, Quality Engineering, Automated Testing
Job Description: We are looking for a highly passionate candidates who enjoy working in Autonomous Vehicles/Robotics domain. Positions will be based in Singapore.
• Lay a strong foundation of quality assurance by establishing QA processes, best practices and implementing QA tools to guarantee consistent delivery of quality software systems
• Responsible for planning, development, creation of test scenarios, reporting status, metrics and defect management
• Develop and implement a common process and framework for software development, testing and QA management
• Formulate process standardization, improvement, KPI, metrics
• Raise awareness, adoption and integration of QA process in product development
• Have a Bachelors / Masters Degree in Engineering
• Experience in software testing processes, guidelines, frameworks, checklist, policies
• Extensive experience in writing test specifications and Automated Testing
• Experience in developing and implementing QA processes, scripting and tools
• Experience in test documentation, tracking and reporting
• Experience in SCRUM and Agile Methodologies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent Conversational skills and ability to confidently talk in multi-talented team setup.
• Demonstrated ability to drive and deliver features on time with quality.
• Flexible and adaptable in regard to learning and understanding new technologies.
• Ability to manage personnel and provide guidance to junior staff where appropriate.
• Attention to detail and fluent communication skills
* Looking for candidates whose Nationality is Singaporean or with Singapore PR.
* Notice period: Immediate Joinee / Currently serving / 1 month official notice period
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content