Job DescriptionAbout Accenture
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at .Accenture Technology
combines business and industry insights with innovative technology services to transform your business. Join one of the world’s largest independent providers of technology services to grow your expertise and help clients worldwide to innovate at scale and transform their businesses. Help change how the world works and lives through technology innovation.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.Job Summary
The Cloud and Infrastructure Engineering (ICE) Solution Architect is responsible for working with Account and Sales teams to qualify and support Infrastructure Services sales opportunities. The Solution Architect (SA) plays a critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings.
The SA is required to develop a solution for the infrastructure transformation and operational model, skills and team structure required to support the client’s IT Operations. In today’s technology environment, it is essential that the SA has experience in solutioning support of AWS. Azure, Google and other cloud platforms and technologies, software-based infrastructure, automation and analytics solutions.Key Activities/Responsibilities
- Respond to RFI / RFP's, prepare solution documentation and presentations.
- Develop the Solution Plan, including solution approach, scope, estimates, contingency, costs, schedule, delivery model, resource/sourcing plan, assumptions, and risks, in accordance with Accenture Delivery Methods for Solution Planning for Infrastructure.
- Create wining proposals by closely working with sales teams, internal delivery organizations, 3rd party vendor ecosystem
- Apply domain expertise (Cloud, Workplace services, Network and Service management) and innovative ideas to architect/design solutions, evaluate multiple options to meet client's business requirements.
- Value Creation - Leverage our company's assets and capabilities to develop compelling business propositions that meet both client and our company's commercial requirements
- Global Delivery - Optimize cost-to-serve using Advance technology centres and multiple workforces
- Manage and work with a team of dynamic solution architects and collaborate with other subject matter experts and Advance technology centres to create compelling and differentiated infrastructure solutions and value propositions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the account teams and client stakeholders.
- Identify customer needs and understand business goals to envisage the high-level solution.
- Drive the solution presentations and discussions.
- Strong sense for quality and presentation, ability to work in hierarchical organisation. Conduct and follow through the solution review and approval process; and provide sales support to accomplish the closure.
- As needed, support delivery lead in significant re-planning effort during delivery. When there is scope change, or at the end a stage, where significant re-planning is required.
Education and Experience
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer-service focus.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in geographically dispersed virtual multi-team environment to achieve the best outcomes.
- Able to build and maintain professional relationships with other teams and clients.
- Able to support the development of pricing models and Statements of Work.
- Provide relevant input to commercial and legal teams.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business studies or Engineering discipline with specific studies in Information Technology
- 10+ years’ experience in IT, including 5+ years as an Architect (Generalist)
- Experience with Solution Architecture and IT Project Delivery (mandatory)
- Experience with Cloud Architectures – Azure/AWS (mandatory)
- Familiar with Security Architectures and how to govern/guide solutions based on such reference architectures, standards, and policies
- Experience in Monitoring, management and automation tools and solutions.
- Experience in one or More Infrastructure service offerings:
- Cloud and Datacentre services (mandatory)
- Digital Workplace Place (Preferred)
- Service Management – ITIL v3 (mandatory)
- Managed Security services (Ideal)
- Experience with execution of Infrastructure outsourcing transition (Ideal)