- Strong technical deployment/customer handling in networking, VoIP or Video
- Good skills of troubleshooting, using different standard tools like Wireshark and problem solving skills
- Experience in handling corporate customers or global accounts.
- Understand/able to communicate Poly, Inc.’s advance services offerings to customers/partners
- Primary accountability of on-site Implementation – site survey, Interface/coordinate with vendors and partners, leading the installation at site, testing and certifications of the installations
- Update regularly the status to assigned implementation projects to project managers and other stake holders
- Pro-actively raise and lead the efforts in clearing issues/bottlenecks that might affect successful completion of the implementation projects
- Liaise with the stakeholders, partners and relevant external authorities to deliver industry best practice and statutory requirements
- Assist in program reviews/providing feedbacks to partners, customers and engineering leadership
- Build/Maintain relationships with key external and internal stake holders
- Work closely with assigned project manager, team to develop/own advance services related knowledge management documentation-project charters and governance structures
- Share the best practices/lessons learned with rest of the deployment teams
- Take part in events to include conference calls, video conferences, workshops to proactively enhance relevant advance services delivery capabilities
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/equivalent with 5-7 years overall industry experience.
- Prior experience in Tele-presence and A/V industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proficiency in oral and written English communication.
- Good stakeholder management skills (interpersonal, influencing, negotiating)
- Strong MS office skills and reporting skills.
- Strong desire/motivation in customer success
- Additional Expectation:
- Flexibility in working hours, open for travel, self-learner and team player
- CCNA certification is mandatory
- MCITP certification in MS-Lync is preferred
- Good verbal/written communication skills
Interested applicants, please send your latest resume to Jane (Reg no. R1878522) at [HIDDEN TEXT]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.