GLOBALFOUNDRIES is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world's most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GLOBALFOUNDRIES makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. For more information, visit www.globalfoundries.com
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Follow SOP and carry out CAS per specification
- Execute good maintenance of support tool
- Perform shift duties (12-hours shift) to support the running of production in the Module and ensure equipment readiness and worthiness for production
- Execute in-depth preventive maintenance (PM) as per PM schedule and specifications
- Troubleshoot basic equipment related issues and minimize equipment downtime
- Assist Engineer in the installation and hook up of new or upgrading equipments
- Know how to use SPACE to monitor SPC charts. Understand all the PR rules and follow CAS correctly.
- Know how to use measurement instruments effectively in data collection.
- Maintain good housekeeping in the production floor / sub-fab / office and maintenance support areas
- Ensure and follow good safety practice and also safe custody of tools, equipment and other properties belonging to the Module
- Provide proper and accurate passed down of line issues and documentation (fill up and file the checklists)
- Wafer scrap reduction awareness
- Coordinate with Specialists to ensure efficiency of work to meet Mfg and Module objectives.
- Responsible and accountable for complying with and implementing environmental, health, safety and security (EHSS) system, policies, procedures and guidelines that are applicable to your scope of work, thereby maintaining a healthy and safe workplace.
Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Nitec / Higher Nitec/Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Microelectronics Engineering
- 1-2 years working experience in Electrical / Electronics industry
- Can Perform 12-hours rotating shift
- Good Team Player
- Good ownership and accountability
- Flexible and able to support overtime
- Self motivated, meticulous, and disciplined
GlobalFoundries is an equal opportunity employer, cultivating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe having a multicultural workplace enhances productivity, efficiency and innovation whilst our employees feel truly respected, valued and heard.
As an affirmative employer, all qualified applicants are considered for employment regardless of age, ethnicity, marital status, citizenship, race, religion, political affiliation, gender, sexual orientation and medical and/or physical abilities.
All offers of employment with GlobalFoundries are conditioned upon the successful completion of background checks, medical screenings as applicable and subject to the respective local laws and regulations.
To ensure that we maintain a safe and healthy workplace for our GlobalFoundries employees, please note that offered candidates who have applied for jobs in Singapore will have to be fully vaccinated prior to their targeted start date. For new hires, the appointment is contingent upon the provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation.