About GLOBALFOUNDRIESGLOBALFOUNDRIES is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a uniquecombination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world's most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GLOBALFOUNDRIES makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by Mubadala Investment Company. For more information, visit www.globalfoundries.com.Introduction
You will be a part of our Operations Training and Development (OTD) team, playing a key role in developing, transforming and delivering innovative learning experiences to attract, develop and retain talents in GF. We are seeking talents with a progressive mindset towards continuous learning and development and enjoy collaborating with various stakeholders and leaders to create a positive employee experience.
This role is suitable for individuals who thrive in a fast paced, dynamic and evolving environment. Your Job
- Deliver and facilitate learning via different delivery methods, such as instructor-led training, virtual classroom, e-learning, mobile learning and/or blended learning.
- Develop and provide relevant in-house trainings on technical topics of your own expertise.
- Implement various learning programs companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training, etc).
- Monitor and evaluate learning programs to ensure they timely and effective execution.
- Upkeep all learning programs on a regular basis to encompass program, product, service delivery, procedural and technology changes.
- Identify and develop a holistic skills and competency matrix to map employees skills and their proficiency levels.
- Collaborate and partner with educational institutions in providing an experiential industrial exposure to students through work-study programs, internship, workshops, talks and holiday program.
- Facilitate and coach employees for sharing at career talks, job fairs and outreach events.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Preferably with relevant experience working in the Front End Semiconductor industry
- Confident and able to deliver or facilitate stand-up training, ACLP certified would be an added advantage
- Excellent organizational skills, high attention to quality, detail and accuracy, combined with the ability to manage multiple high priority tasks
- Preferably with Learning and Organizational Development experience
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, oral and written)
- Ability to collaborate independently and effectively with all stakeholders
- Proactive, enthusiastic, resourceful and innovative approach to work
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills and a passion for continuous learning and development
- Bachelor Degree in EEE or relevant discipline
GlobalFoundries is an equal opportunity employer, cultivating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe having a multicultural workplace enhances productivity, efficiency and innovation whilst our employees feel truly respected, valued and heard.
As an affirmative employer, all qualified applicants are considered for employment regardless of age, ethnicity, marital status, citizenship, race, religion, political affiliation, gender, sexual orientation and medical and/or physical abilities.
All offers of employment with GlobalFoundries are conditioned upon the successful completion of background checks, medical screenings as applicable and subject to the respective local laws and regulations.
To ensure that we maintain a safe and healthy workplace for our GlobalFoundries employees, please note that offered candidates who have applied for jobs in Singapore will have to be fully vaccinated prior to their targeted start date. For new hires, the appointment is contingent upon the provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation.