Job description / tasks and responsibilities
• Development of new semiconductor devices, with focus on integrated optics and optical sensors
• Optical and electrical characterization of devices
• Continuous improvement of accuracy and precision of optical characterization methods
• Simulations at process-, device and system-level
• Cooperative Research with academic and industrial partners in joint R&D projects
• Wafer-level measurements of Si and III-V optical sensors.
• Master Degree at University Level and PhD in Physics or equivalent experience
• Thorough understanding of optics and semiconductor physics
• Several years of experience in semiconductor development preferred
• Experience with simulation tools (TCAD tools and/or optical simulators)
• Good knowledge of semiconductor processes and material science
• Fluency in English
• Problem solving and communication skills
• Ability to work in cross-functional, international teams
Shaping the World with Sensor Solutions.
ams is a global leader in the design and manufacture of advanced sensor solutions. Leading manufacturers around the globe rely on ams’ sensing know-how for advanced systems design.
For ams, “Sensing is Life, and our passion is in creating the sensor solutions that make devices and technology smarter, safer, easier-to-use, and more eco-friendly.
ams’ sensor solutions are at the heart of the products and technologies that define our world today – from smartphones and mobile devices to smart homes and buildings, industrial automation, medical technology and connected vehicles. Our products drive applications requiring small form factor, low power, highest sensitivity and multi-sensor integration.
We offer sensors (including optical sensors), interfaces and related software for consumer, communications, industrial, medical, and automotive markets.
Why Join Us
To know more about us, please visit our website: http://ams.com/eng
Industries : Engineering & Design
Skills/Roles I hire for: In-house Recruiter
level Hiring For: Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content