Job Description :
- Designing and maintaining data systems and databases; this includes fixing coding errors and other data-related problems.
- Assist with seasonally adjusting of the survey data
- Work on seasonal adjustment of survey data and data anonymisation
- Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts.
- Preparing reports for executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Collaborating with programmers, engineers, and organizational leaders to identify opportunities for process improvements, recommend system modifications, and develop policies for data governance.
- Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process and duplicate or replicate the analysis if necessary.
How to Apply:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Statistics or Mathematics
- No experience needed
- ONLY SINGAPOREAN may apply
- Able to start immediately
If you are organised, meticulous, adapt well to changes and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by Clicking the Apply Now button at the bottom of the page.FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Availability to commence work
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. By submitting any application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 01C4394
EA Personnel No: R1982883