Position- Strategic Account Manager, Government Solutions
Job Location: Singapore
As the Strategic Account Manager, you will report to the Regional Head of Sales and your key responsibilities will be to develop sales lead, strategize solutions and ultimately clinch projects with B2G/B2B clients in Singapore. You will also be up for the challenge of:
• Capturing and maintaining strong relationships with government institutions in Singapore
• Drawing up solutions by aligning with; marketing, product, regional leadership team and other stake holders
• Map the market and assess business growth opportunities to proactively capitalize them
• Secure complex solution sales for turnkey government recruitment projects
• Working with team members around the region to ensure local alignment with country strategies
The Successful Applicant:
This role is for an individual with excellent relationship-building skills, who is motivated and performance focused.
• Degree in business administration or any relevant business management field
• 6+ years business development experience in complex solution sales (strategic and hands on)
• Proven track record in selling in B2G and the ability to manage long complex sales cycle
• Strong leadership and communications skills
• Presentation skills with the ability to deliver effectively and convincingly in a multicultural environment
• Ability to work with remote teams, if required.
What's On Offer
This role will offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic and enriching environment. The successful applicant will be expected to have a positive, can-do personality. You will be part of a prestigious organization that is recognized as a global leader in the digital recruitment space. It is a perfect opportunity for individuals who are eager to step into a strategic and hands on role to secure a greater market share for the organization.
Need more clarifications, contact on the below details:
Amudha Janardhan | Senior Recruitment Specialist
Email - [Confidential Information] | T : +91 (040) 66116109 |
Our Mission is Simple; To Connect the World’s Jobs to People. Everywhere. We have been in Singapore since the last 18 years and continue to grow our footprint in this beautiful island country. With the direction to ensure continuity in our relationship with customers and add new logos, we are looking for a Strategic Account Manager to be responsible for the strategic, business development and marketing plans to drive sales growth and the profit margin in the government sector.
Functions : Sales/Business Development, IT
Industries : Dotcom/Internet/E-commerce
Skills/Roles I hire for: B2b Sales, Corporate Sales, Enterprise Sales, Perl developer, UI Apps Designer, Systems Engineer
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
The Technical Account Manager will function as part of our client's Engagement team, you will provide assistance to the customer as an expert on the full line of products & services, project planning, launch and ongoing operational issues.
HKBN JOS is one of the leading IT solutions and services providers in the region, delivering a rich blend of IT offerings ranging from Technical services, System Integration to Managed Services.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales and growth within one of ViewQwest’s most important and strategic markets. You will be assigned a specific business segment with quota responsibility to penetrate and grow.
Job Description : * Supports in corporate strategic direction review * Plans and executes annual management strategy review exercise * Leads in the annual Corporate KPI setting exercise with management and departments * Oversees the monit
Your focus will be solely on revenue and you will be working towards exceeding the quarterly and annual sales targets by driving new opportunities & sales of both SaaS solution and on-perm platform to new Enterprise accounts.
- Manage full set of accounts for the business and general office needs - Supervise the Accounts Team on daily operations (GL, AR, AP, Inter-company reconciliation, transactions and cash-flow, staff’s claims reimbursements etc.)
You will identify, qualify and capture tactical sales opportunities within the public sector / government that will align the company strategically. Responsible for the sales of company’s products within public sector / government accounts.
Job Description : Our new team member will have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals, and will have extensive experience as a trusted advisor to CISOs, CIOs and other C-level executives. This role will target accounts in a regi
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content