- To assist Blastech's Management to reorganize and streamline operations to meet current and future business requirements.
- Coordinate with sections to produce value stream maps and assess their work processes. Where there are deficiencies, suggest changes and prepare reports for Management Office.
- Develop and review production and process statistics to produce useful information from analyzing graphs, trends and other related operations/production information.
- Develop and implement data collection systems for sections/departments and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Analyze consolidated data to establish and develop appropriate KPIs for implementation to improve turnaround time.
- Identify inefficiency in work processes and define new process improvement opportunities
- Develop solutions by describing problems and specifying requirements using work flowcharts and diagrams, and make recommendation to Blastech's Management.
- Develop project estimates by identifying project phases and work breakdown elements, personnel requirements, and costs.
- Conduct review and follow up on new initiatives to ensure sustainability and effective implementation
- Ensure all operations excellence matters such as KPIs, SOPs and CSIs are diligently followed up by sections.
- Collaborate with sections to ensure successful implementation of selected solutions.
- Any other assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures comply with specifications, quality standards, statutory and regulatory requirements.JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or its equivalent.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.BUSINESS UNIT
Keppel Offshore & Marine
Keppel is a multi-business company with a global footprint in more than 20 countries, providing robust solutions for sustainable urbanisation, to meet the growing need for energy, infrastructure, clean environments, high quality homes and offices, and connectivity.Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.Be part of our Keppel family today.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content