Job Description :
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in community supervision with assigned officers
- Detail scope and roles and responsibilites will be briefed on the community supervision during interview
- The officers must be able to perform community supervision for 8 hours daily during office hours i.e. 8am to 5pm. Should the officer be required to work beyond office hours (up till 2100hrs), overtime pay would be included.
- The officers shall rest on weekends and public holidays. However, if there are any exigencies in service, they may be recalled on weekends for duties and be re-imbursed with time-off (hours) to rest on the weekday(s).
- The officers must have a minimum of 5 years relevant experiences working in the security sector.
- Previous experience in community supervision is an added advantage
- Ability to speak and write English well