Job Description :
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Sightings & Electrical Services Management including Generators, Transformers, UPS Services and Other Backup Units.
- Inspect the exteriors and surrounding of the compounds of the premises during the routine services and cyclic maintenance.
- Plumbing, Sanitary and Roof drainage Maintenance including water dispensers and Toilet related equipment and features.
- Fire Protection System including the Fire Fighting Equipment & Fire Alarm System
- Respond and attend to emergency calls and/or faults during office hours, after office hours, Weekends and Public Holidays.
- Periodic Maintenance, Inspection & Servicing of Facilities, Built Services and Systems under Preventive and Corrective Maintenance Schedules.
- First line advise and liaise with the authorities, renew licences and ensure the law is complied.
- Management of Contractors/Vendors and their documentations and claims.
- Upkeep and update of Drawings and Plans for All As-Built Services and Systems.
- General Architectural, Civil & Building Works Management and Maintenance
- Management and Upkeep of Assets and Equipment includes Spare Parts Inventory Control, if any.
- Diploma /Degree qualification in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering
- Possess background knowledge of estate management, building and civil work
- Candidate must have 5 years relevant field experience
- Ability to speak and write English well and possess basic IT literacy.
- Must have good public relation and supervisory skills