Job Description :
- Up to S$5.5K Base+gd benefits!
- Branded MNC!/1 yr contract!
- Queenstown!/MUST hav SAP+production analysis exp in apparels/garments
Our Client is one of the leading global sports apparel MNC with a prestigious history.Responsibilities:
- Lead LR/SR Capacity & Consumption Rate Validation and Data integrity
- Analyze unplanned and loading issue and collaborate in solutions
- Drive new factory production readiness tracking and factory on board training
- ramp up/down planning
- Monitor factory Supply Plan/production/capacity/delivery and assess risk of delivery with BI tools to expedite decision making.
- Drive the issue identification, solution and communication on delayed shipment
- Train, coach and mentor factories on policies, best practice and ensure SOP compliance
- Lead OTP tracking for Sample/Inline/Promo and delivery data validation
- Collaborate on order prioritization to improve PIFOT and coverage
- Collaborate in material commitment, long lead time materials to secure OTP.
- PO exception management & administration (change, divert, early & later shipment, late adds, cancellations)
- Identify, resolve and/or appropriately escalate system issues
- Support Logistics issue resolution and VCP reduction
- Manage debit notes, ERM, surcharge and payment/FOB discrepancy issue solutions
- Drive factorys compliance on VAS, RFID, Packing & labelling and facilitate issue solutions
- Support execution of new projects/Programs at partner level
- Support data analysis and reporting for strategic initiatives/ big program/issue communication as needed
- Bachelor in Business, Engineering, Technology, or a related field
- Must have experience in manufacturing/production/Supply chain analysis in production of garments, apparels required
- Proficient in MS Excel (vlookup/pivot table)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated to deliver results
Other Information: (optional)
- Mon Fri, 830am to 530pm
- 1yr contract, may renew or convert depending on business needs/performance
- Up to S$5.5K Basic+good benefits!
For quicker processing of your email application, please indicate Position Title in the subject heading and information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to start work
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated rsum (in MS Word format) to Patrick Thomas Jiang Yiang Dong (EA Personnel Registration No: R1105012) at
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.By submitting any application or rsum to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.