Job Description :
- Up to S$7K Base+attractive benefits
- MUST have 4-5yrs sustainability exp in mfg req!
- Very est. MNC!/Raffles Place/Avail Immed!
Our client is one of the leading listed MNCs in manufacturing with a strong global presence.
- Coordinate and generate annual sustainability reports (SRs) for Group/Listed companies which are in compliance with local listing rules and regulations, corporate branding guidelines, and GRI Standards
- Identify areas of improvement, risks and opportunities arising from sustainability issues/data, through research on global and local sustainability practices and trends, as well as peers performance
- Develop, implement, review, and revise sustainability programmes/ policies periodically, or as and when there are policy or regulation changes; maintain relevant documents and templates
- Track, compile, analyse and perform internal verification of sustainability data
- Conduct internal and external stakeholder engagement, Group sustainability materiality assessments, and evaluate effective of sustainability programmes
- Act as a resource to top management on sustainability best practices from other corporations, taking into consideration factors such as effectiveness, technical feasibility, and opportunity to integrate with other initiatives
- Drive short and mid-term measures to raise green productivity performance, improve the resource utilisation and environmental performance of the Group
- Degree in Sustainability/Environmental studies or related discipline
- At least 4-5 years experience in sustainability in manufacturing sector is required
- Experienced in sustainability report writing in accordance with GRI Standards guidelines is required
- Proven track record in delivering sustainability strategies and improvement programmes in large scale and diverse operations
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Strong communication skill in written and spoken Chinese to liaise with Mandarin speaking counterparts
- Able to influence, educate and mobilize resources to push the sustainability agenda within the Group
- Independent and mature
- Able to travel up to 30% of the time
- Able to start at short notice is preferred
Other Information: (optional)
- Working Hours: Mon to Fri, 830am - 530pm
- Location: Raffles Place
- Up to S$6K Base+bonus+good benefits!
- Regional travel to Malaysia and China up to 30% per year
For quicker processing of your email application, please indicate Position Title in the subject heading and information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to start work
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated rsum (in MS Word format) to Patrick Thomas Jiang Yiang Dong (EA Personnel Registration No: R1105012) at
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.By submitting any application or rsum to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.