At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.The Opportunity
As part of the Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) practice you will provide a well-integrated broad array of risk management services to financial institutions with a focus on quantitative ESG and climate risk-related service offerings across credit, reputational, liquidity, market or operational risk stripes.
Sustainable Finance is a transformative theme, touching product design, strategy, value proposition, credit processes, technology (data solutions, vendor selection, system design), finance (reporting, funding) and risk management (analytics, governance, processes). This role will cover all elements from a consulting perspective including bringing together specialist consulting expertise across services lines and competencies.Your Key Responsibilities
As a Manager in the FSRM team, you will be leading or supporting EY risk andsustainable finance solutions in the market through business development, project planning and high-quality project execution. You will be working on projects relating to:
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Development and validation of climate risk models relevant to banks, insurers or asset managers
- Development of innovative risk models using artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning techniques and alternative data for various segments
- Collaborating on sustainable finance risk tools, development of ESG risk frameworks and global initiatives on climate risk credit modelling
- Data analytics for risk domains
- Implementation of environmental risk management technology applications and climate risk data management, including understanding of vendor offerings
- Development of visualization tools and dashboards for risk domains
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Deep understanding of modeling techniques and practical experience in credit risk models such as PD, LGD, EAD or ECL models or models to tackle business-related challenges
- Strong quantitative and modeling skills incl. artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques
- Practical experience in languages such as Python, R, VBA, SAS, Tableau, Power BI or SQL
- Passion for addressing sustainability and climate risk challenges
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills
- Effective leadership, project management and teamwork skills
- Strong presentation skills and proficiency in the use of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Additional experience we are looking for
- Minimum 3years relevant work experience in a quantitative risk stripe, either within financial services or in consulting. Candidates with lesser experience will be considered for a more junior position.
- Graduate degree inComputational Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or equivalent preferred
- Industry related certification is a plus (e.g., FRM, CPA/ CA, CFA, GARP SCR)
- Sustainability certification is a plus
What we look for
- Climate risk scenario analysis, stress testing or climate risk model development
- Environmental risk integration across risk stripes - reputational, liquidity, operational, market
- Knowledge of ESG metrics, data providers and ESG data analytics
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.What we offer
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Continuous learning:You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you:We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership:We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture:You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.Apply now.EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.