- Work within a leading employer in the Financial Services industry
- Excellent career development opportunities
Our Client is a leading multinational bank headquartered in Singapore. They have a global network of more than 450 branches and offices located at Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
The bank's core business is commercial and corporate banking services, personal financial services, private banking and asset management services, as well as corporate finance, venture capital, investment, and insurance services.The Job
The Systems Analyst requires strong business skills and would be reviewing, analyzing and modifying systems to support application systems.You will also document the custom configuration of applications and operating procedures to liaise with 3rd party application development consultants.You will be responsible for:
- Providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance existing applications.
- Identifying opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
- Coordinating application development for multiple projects.
- Assisting in troubleshooting software application issues.
- Troubleshooting technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Analyzing data contained in the application database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
- Assisting in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new development projects.
- Ensuring appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to during the development process to support quality deliverables.
- You have a Bachelors Degree / Diploma / Certifications in Computer Science / IT.
- Having any Computer Science / IT related professional / technical qualification will be a strong plus.
- You have a minimum of 7 years of technology experience, with at least 5 years hands-on experience in technical roles in related field(s).
- You possess strong knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications.
- You have a solid technical experience in systems networking, databases, web development and user support.
- You are adept at using Microsoft .NET, Visual Basic, Excel, Word, Outlook and HTML.
- You possess good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project.
- You have experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
- You are self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- You rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- You have proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in teams, in high pressure environments with changing priorities.
- You are a result-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- You understand the deliverables and how they relate to strategies and plans, and you have the ability to organize these deliverables to enable a timely and effective solution to problems.
- You are adept at communicating clearly and professionally and you are a team player with an ability to share ideas and raise concerns for a win-win solution.
- You can effectively apply technical and functional competence with a driven and energetic attitude to achieve executional excellence.
- You proactively engage in self-development and are focussed on developing technical and functional competencies.