• At least 5 Years of experience in IT implementation and/or operations on supporting managed service in Data Center environment.
• Specialization in with at least one of the operation system platform AIX/Solaris/Linux/Wintel
• Server administration such as Directory Services, Databases (Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL), Hardening, Patching and Backup/Restore
• Experience in hypervisor, software defined network, software defined storage, cloud orchestration and automation, NGFW, storage and backup.
• Knowledge of VMWare, MS Windows technologies, AD, clustering and MS NLB (Network Load Balancing) especially troubleshooting.
• Various Cloud technologies such as VMWare Cloud, MS Azure, AWS or Nutanix Enterprise Cloud
• Understanding of orchestration and automation methodologies pertaining to the specific needs of service provider environments.
• Provide night time and weekend maintenance and production support, as needed.
• High level understanding of various complementing technologies including Security / Fault / Monitoring / Patch management / Networking / ITIL / Business Continuity Planning / Database.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Strong background in AIX/Solaris/Linux/Wintel/Windows Administration
Good understanding of Enterprise architecture, constraints and security
Good knowledge of networking technologies and monitoring techniques: TCP/IP fundamentals, commonly used network routing protocols, SNMP, Syslog, Flow sampling
Experience and hands-on with HCI technologies and related tool/utilities
Possess certifications such as Microsoft MCITP, Microsoft MCSE, Nutanix Platform Professional.
Possess ITIL v3 Foundation Certification, VMWare VCP Certification / RHCE / AIX V1 / OCP
Established in 1991, Collabera is one of the fastest growing end-to-end information technology services and solutions companies globally. As a $500 million IT company, Collabera's client-centric business model, commitment to service excellence and Global Delivery Model enables its global 2000 and leading mid-market clients to succeed in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
With over 9000 IT professionals globally, Collabera provides value-added onsite, offsite and offshore technology services and solutions to premier corporations. Over the past few years, Collabera has been awarded numerous accolades and Industry recognitions including.
Collabera listed in GS 100 - recognized for excellence and maturity
Collabera named among the Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses
Collabera listed in GS 100 & ranked among top 10 service providers
Collabera was ranked:
32 in the Top 100 Large Businesses in the U.S
18 in Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses in the U.S
3 in the Top 100 Diversity Owned Businesses in New Jersey
3 in the Top 100 Privately-held Businesses in New Jersey
66th on FinTech 100
35th among top private companies in New Jersey
Functions : Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO, Human Resources
Industries : ITES/BPO, Public Relations (PR), Customer Service, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Recruiter, Business Development etc
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
We at U3 Infotech looking for Network Engineer for one of our direct client. Someone holds CCNA certification with at least three (3) years hands-on practical experience in operating enterprise routers/switches, firewalls, load balance etc.
A minimum of 2 years as a command centre operator in an enterprise command centre, 2 years of Event Management and Incident Management experience. Monitoring of all systems, applications and network infra events using the monitoring tools.
- Develop & execute sales strategy for public sector accounts - Technical background in IT Infra, Networking and Security - Competitive salary and benefits
• Perform day to day operations of messaging environment which includes 2nd level support of escalated BAU tickets on exchange/auxiliary messaging systems (TrendMicro/Proofpoint/MDM) • Perform assessment/health checks of existing messaging infra
Successfu candidate will bring a strong background in Linux Operating systems, Scripting (Python/bash), Config management tools, demonstrated successes deploying and managing Cloud-based enterprise applications, and good collaboration, communication,
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content