- Provide supporting documentation, reports, and other information to management
- Be proactive in highlight potential issues or service improvement
- Be detailed and thorough in preparing technical documentation
- Provide support to end users on a variety of system technologies including Microsoft Windows Server OS, Unix/Linux OS and Middleware. Be able to write scripts
- 8x5 but need to be on standby for 7x24 support
- Expected to work during off-peak hours on system activities
- Able to travel overseas within short notice
- Be effective in interpersonal communication and problem solving
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems
- Have strong technical ability and troubleshooting skills
- Be able to effectively operate within set guidelines, policies and procedures, and able to execute instructions with minimal supervision
- Process excellent customer service skills
Technical qualifications and capabilities may include one or more of the following:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and above
- ITIL Foundation V3
- Hypervisors (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, OpenStack)
- Public Cloud (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Scripting (e.g. PowerShell)
- Backup (e.g. tape backup, disk-2-disk backup, Virtual tape library)
- Storage (e.g. NFS, NAS, SAN)
- Linux/Unix (e.g. Red Hat, Centos, Solaris, AIX)
- Middleware (e.g. WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache, Tomcat)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in MS Word format + Recent Photo to [Confidential Information]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Should you require further clarification, please let me know.
Jia Ling (EA Reg no: R1872250)
Requirements · Proficient in programming languages · Proficient in control system design · Advanced computer skills for the design, configuration, optimization and operations of AV equipment · Kno
This position holder will be responsible for Tier 2 support (in a three-tiered technical support model) to customers and Swisslog field service engineers. The successful candidate will be responsible
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content