The activities required to be performed shall include the following:
- Provision of support for SharePoint farm for enterprise wide implementation;
- Provision of technical and operation support to SharePoint developers and users;
- Monitoring of services to ensure service availability;
- Application of software and security patches;
- Incident and problem management;
- Development and implementation of operational procedures to improve services;
- Project implementation and vendor management.
- Recognised qualification in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or a relevant discipline;
- Minimum 3years of hands-on experience with the administration of SharePoint 2013 and above;
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of Power Shell and MS SQL;
- Extensive experience on implementation and management of SharePoint Search, User Profile, Distributed Cache, RBS and ADFS;
- Experience in provision and managing SharePoint farm in Amazon Web Services Cloud and migrating SharePoint farm from on-premise to Amazon Web Services Cloud.
- Able to multi-task and work independently, a good team player and possesses good analytical, interpersonal and written communication skills;
- SharePoint certification is preferred.
Interested candidates kindly submit your updated CV in Word Format to: [Confidential Information]. Only shortlisted candidates will be notify. Thank you.