• Responsible for end to end design, review and implementation of Data Warehouse, Informatica, CDC, Power BI/Tableau, GCP.
• Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
• Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Google ‘big data’ technologies.
• Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
• Work with stakeholders including the BSA, Report developers, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
• Additional responsibilities include troubleshooting, maintenance, and optimization or enhancement of existing processes.
• Partner with engineering leads and architects to define & coordinate technical design.
• Design and code reviews to ensure standards and quality level for the build
• Performance tuning of ETL jobs to meet SLA
• Manage a repository of re-usable data visualization templates and views
• Prepare technical documentations on the deliverables
• Identify, define and implement best practices for process improvements for SDLC management
• Must have 6 to 10 years of experience using SQL, Informatica, Python.
• Must be hands-on and have working experience in SQL, Informatica 10.x, Python.
• Working experience with Exasol, Google Bigquery is a big plus.
• Hands-on experience in development using best practices and standards on Informatica products specifically PowerCenter 9.x/10.x and Web Service Transformation
• Solid working skills preferably in Oracle RDBMS, SQL, PL/SQL and ODS/3NF db design considering performance and SLA.
• Strong design skills with a proven track record of success on large/highly complex projects preferably in the area of Enterprise Apps and Integration. Must have the ability to communicate technical issues and observations. Must have experience in cross functional domain and end to end knowledge of business and technology.
• Build visualization using Tableau that have Wow effect, Ease of use and Navigation.
• Familiarity with graphic design, data visualization and user experience
• Technical and functional knowledge in Oracle EBS & Siebel CRM are preferred.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate & work with fellow team members and other functional team members to coordinate & meet deliverables.
Schellden is a fast growing company specialized in Consulting,Technology and Process Outsourcing Solutions.
We partner with clients across industries, geographic locations to solve business challenges by refining technology landscape in line with business strategies using cutting edge technologies & processes . Schellden helps enterprises to transform,thrive and advance through Analytics, Technical consulting & Process outsourcing.
EA Licence No : 11C5396
Functions : Marketing & Communications
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: All
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & contr
Business Function Here at the DBS Transformation Group, we focus on nurturing the culture of the "World’s Best Digital Bank" (Euromoney, 2016 & 2018) and Best Bank in the World (Euromoney 2019). Our
Manage the continuity and maintenance of IT business applications and or projects and ensure they are within cost, quality and the service performance expectation.
Greetings from Wipro Singapore! We are looking for Application Support (L2/L3) with Wipro Technology Singapore for one of our leading customer.
What you'll be doing You'll spend most of your time trying to simplify very complex products and ideas. It may be an uphill battle, but it's worth it. If you succeed, your designs will be experienced
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an "outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we d
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content