- Generate exhilarating and unforgettable gameplay experiences
- Fantastic work culture
Our client is a leading game development studio in the Asia Pacific with a presence in Singapore for more than a decade. The Singapore office has a multicultural team with over 30 different nationalities and is rapidly expanding as a result of the company's continued success in creating memorable gameplay experiences.
As a Technical Artist, you will work with the Art Director, Creative Director, and Programming Director to help select, prepare, and adapt tools that will be used throughout the graphic aspect of production. Your responsibilities include:
- Supporting in designing and implementing art pipelines
- Designing, building and maintaining scripts for the art team
- Troubleshooting problems and finding appropriate solutions
- Assisting the team in learning new technologies and processes
- Performing any other ad-hoc duties, if necessary.
- You have experience within media industries as well as ideally experience in current and next-gen consoles.
- You have experience worked with Zbrush and Motion Builder
- You possess good knowledge and understanding of the video game development processes and techniques.
- You also possess strong understanding of rendering budgets and other technical issues related to performance in real-time engines.
- You have a strong overall knowledge of 3DS Max (modelling, texturing, lighting, rigging, animation), scripting, along with an overall artistic ability, including composition, colour, motion, etc.
- You have strong learning skills, ability to work under pressure and work in a team.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in collaborating with graphics programmers and mentoring artists is a significant plus.